Dear Apple Pediatric Dentistry patients and families:
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control protocols are maintained to ensure your care is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow their recommendations to remain up-to-date on new rulings or guidance suggestions that may be issued.
• 🙂 Please wear a mask/face covering as we are considered a HEALTHCARE setting and are State mandated regardless of vaccination status. As soon as this requirement is dropped we will happily let patients know!
• 🙂 We will have hand sanitizer and/or a hand washing stations available.
• 🙂 To limit the spread of any infectious diseases we are taking extra steps to sterilize and sanitize between patients.
• 🙂 We will be doing temperature checks on staff, parents/legal guardians, and patients every day.
• 🙂 Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys etc, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• 🙂 We will do our best to allow greater time between patients, reduce waiting times and reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
Thank you for being our patient.
Apple Pediatric Dentistry